About this job
Based in sunny Southern California, we are a leading Managed IT Services Provider and IT/Networking Services organization with a long history of success in the region. Technology Management Solutions, LLCis seeking a full time Business Development Manager to work in the Information Technology sector. The BDM will be responsible for selling our Managed Services and products in the small to medium ManagedServices marketplace. This individual will work closely with all the departments in a team environment. The BDM must be organized, thorough, responsive, detail oriented, reliable and a good communicator. If you have at least one year selling Managed services and or IT/Networking services, preferably for a MSP or VAR, we\’d like to talk to you. In short, the Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for 50% developing new business, and 50% account management. Additionally, you can expect a solid benefits package and a fun working environment.
Technology Management Solutions, LLC is one of Southern California’s fastest growing Information Technology companies working in the small to medium sized business market.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the following:
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with a strong understanding of consultative and solutions selling.
- Utilization of Partners and/or Channels. (Microsoft preferred)
- Must be willing to learn various technologies.
- Must exceed all sales quotas established in recognizing quarterly and annual performance
- Excellent relationship manager, engaging prospects / clients capability and strong credibility
- Ability to sell across targeted prospects / clients organizations through selling hardware and/or software and solution sets
- Knowledge of Microsoft solutions
- Knowledge of Cisco products and solutions
- Sales of Managed Services, Messaging, Cloud, Directory Services, Virtualization, SharePoint is highly desired
- Knowledge of Southern California marketplace is a plus
- BA/BS or Technical Sales Certification (preferred)
– MSP sales experience
– VAR sales experience
– IT Service sales experience
– Technical sales certifications (CSE, etc)
Skills And Requirments
The BDM will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Select, develop and manage moderately complex sales opportunities with both new and established, targeted prospects / clients across all industries within LA, OC and Inland Empire.
- Develop and maintain relationships with TMS partners such as Microsoft, Cisco and Eset, as well as other strategic alliances
- Develop new business through prospecting
- Apply significant knowledge and understanding of the customers’ needs in order to provide a solution that will benefit the clients specific business.
- Managing of existing client base and upselling those accounts
- Work closely with inside sales staff and other administration.
Compensation for this position includes a Base plus commissions. The Base will range from $30K – 40K with a solid commission program, based on Gross profits. Commissions are 1 time and residual based. A realistic view of the year is probably in the $110k – 120k range, but top performers can make three times this amount.
- Cell phone
- Expense Account
- Car Allowance