Proofpoint helps organizations protect their people. Our integrated suite of cloud-based threat, information and user protection solutions helps mitigate today’s security and compliance risks.
PROOFPOINT PHISHING SIMULATION AND SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
Help your customers teach their employees secure behavior with Proofpoint Phishing Simulation and Security Awareness Training. This industry-leading, cloud-based training software is provided by Wombat, a division of Proofpoint. And our unique methodology reduces successful phishing attacks and malware infections by up to 90%.
Customer Pain Points
- Employees are falling victim to targeted email threats
- Employees have risky behaviors beyond just falling for phishing
- Compliance regulations require organizations to complete end-user security awareness training
- Companies of all sizes, across all industries
- Existing Proofpoint customers
- Any organization that would benefit from employee security awareness training
- Over 2500 employees—CISO, Security Awareness Program Manager, Security Analyst
- Under 2500 employees—CIO, IT Manager, Director of IT, Security Officer
WHY SELL IT?
- Only Proofpoint provides industry-leading threat intel and security awareness training to provide people-centric risk reduction
- Create more value for your customers and add-on opportunity to any secure email gateway
- With an average sales cycle of 3-6 months, you can close more deals, faster
- Capitalize on an emerging market focused on end-user behavior and increase your trusted advisor status
- Total addressable market growing from $490M today to $2.1BN in 2022, a 56% compound annual growth rate.*
These systems directly compete with Proofpoint Phishing Simulation and Security Awareness Training. But none of them can leverage the threat intelligence that we provide. With our solution, your customers can ensure the right employee is getting the right education at the right time.
- KnowBe4: Uncoordinated content library and solution targeting small to medium businesses
- Cofense (PhishMe): Declining provider more focused on remediation than education
Justifying the Purchase
- Training your most attacked people is the most cost-effective approach to training
- Security education is the least costly security investment
- Educated employees can protect your organization from the few attacks that slip through your defenses
Examples Justification Results
- Up to 90% reduction in successful external phishing attacks and malware infections
- 71% average improvement in phishing vulnerability
- Up to 50% reduction in business risk and impact related to end-user security
ThreatSim Phishing Simulations
Allows customers to develop and administer preconfigured or customized attack campaigns in more than 40 languages.
Security Awareness Training Modules
Provides more than 35 interactive training modules to help employees make the right decisions when faced with security threats.
Closed Loop Email Analysis and Response
A combined solution that empowers end users, CLEAR offers organizations the shortest path from reporting to remediation. It includes:
- PhishAlarm and PhishAlarm Analyzer Gives end users the ability to report phishing emails and suspicious messages with one click, and helps organizations identify and target the most pressing threats.
- TRAP—Automatically analyzes reported messages against multiple intelligence and reputation systems and shares this information with messaging and security responder.
PROOFPOINT PARTNER PROGRAM
We’re committed to rewarding you for driving new business. The Proofpoint Deal Registration program helps protect and provide financial benefits to those partners actively promoting Proofpoint.
By completing competencies, you can benefit from increased sales due to greater expertise with Proofpoint products and solutions.
Proofpoint provides you with marketing development funds based on strategic proposals aligned to sales and marketing priorities. These funds support a breadth of marketing activities.
- Are your employees falling victim to targeted threats?
- Do you see your end users as part of your security solution? Is the education of employees an essential part of your security strategy?
- How do you ensure that your end users keep pace with the ever-changing threat landscape?
- How successful are you at changing behavior before users fall victim?
- Are you required to carry out end user security awareness training as part of any regulations?
DON’T LET YOUR CUSTOMERS TAKE THE BAIT
See it in action! We’ve created mini demos for you test your skills. Will you bite?